Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pushing the Limits of Baseball Fan Psycho-hood

Is it possible to be too much of a baseball psycho? In case making my own Spring Training shirts (using photos from the previous year) wasn't goofy enough, I think I set a new limit this year. After posting hundreds of my Astros photos on the Photo Album of AstrosFanInExile.com, I wanted to find something else to do with the photos. Here's what I came up with: Vanity baseball cards. No, not baseball cards featuring me - baseball cards with my Astros Fan in Exile logo, and my own photos of the players from Spring Training last year. I made 32 different cards, and printed 5 sets of them on card stock.

Now the question is: What do I do with 5 sets of home-made baseball cards?

As I am writing this, I am listening to the Astros get clobbered by the Indians in their first Spring Training game on MLB's Gameday Audio. Clearly they are saving their good stuff for tomorrow's home opener - when I will be there! After all these months of waiting, my trip to Spring Training is just one day away!

Next posting from Kissimmee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea, it's possible to be too much of a baseball psycho. feeding bobbleheads wine turns out to be but the gateway to insanity.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Go 'Stros!