Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Eat My Dust!


And the Lord God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed be you 
more than all the cattle and more than all the beasts of the field; you shall walk on your belly, 
and you shall eat dust all the days of your life." 
(Genesis 3:14)

Assuming that the Astros' star is ascending (and I don't just mean Springer!), I'm adding a new blog feature: The Dust Eaters count. As in "Eat My Dust!" That's the number of teams that are worse than the Astros. We may have been the worst team in the Major Leagues for years, but the times, they are a'changin'... So let's watch the Dust Eaters count rise, and see how high it can go this season. Because we all know, it's going to be 29 in the not-so-distant future.

DUST EATERS COUNT: 5! The Astros record is now 29-37 (.439). There are now FIVE teams worse than the Astros. Teams with worse records include the Rays (.364), Phillies (.419), Cubs (.419), Padres (.438), and Diamondbacks (.433). Still waiting for my season goal: To pass the Red Sox (.453).

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Go 'Stros!