Friday, April 29, 2011

Why I've Become a TWINS Fan (Again!)

Back in November, I confessed that I had defected, moving my allegiance to a new group of guys. You might say I started being a real Twins fan.

It's happening again. I'm really, really leaning towards the Twins... No, not the ones in Minnesota -- the ones in Brooklyn. This time it's Lyla and Sylvie, my new twin granddaughters.


Oscar and Oren, my five-month-old twin grandsons, have cousins, just born on Wednesday. So you can see why the TWINS are all that I'm thinking about these days!!!


Is this crazy or what -- two sets of twins in five months? These are the children of our two sons and their wives -- it's just coincidental. But when people ask us whether twins run in the family, we've started saying, "They do now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Go 'Stros!