Tuesday, June 9, 2009

GAMES 41-56: Baseball - It's Not Just for Breakfast Anymore

Back from Israel - and back to live baseball games that don't start at 3 AM! The Astros considerately did not have a game scheduled the day I got back, so I'd have time to recover from my jet lag. I watched the previous day's game (a win!) just to get back in the mood... Here's what I missed while I was gone:

May 22: Rangers 6, Astros 5
May 23: Rangers 6, Astros 3
May 24: Rangers 5, Astros 0
May 25: Reds 8, Astros 5
May 26: Reds 6, Astros 4
May 27: Reds 6, Astros 1
May 29: Astros 6, Pirates 1
May 30: Pirates 7, Astros 4
May 31: Astros 2, Pirates 1
June 1: Astros 4, Rockies 1
June 2: Astros 3, Rockies 2
June 3: Astros 6, Rockies 4
June 4: Rockies 10, Astros 3
June 5: Astros 9, Pirates 1
June 6: Pirates 6, Astros 4
June 7: Astros 6, Pirates 4

Total: Astros won 7, lost 9.

But (ever the optimist), let's make that sound better: After the initial losing streak (two sweeps in the wrong direction), the Astros won 7 and lost 3. Over the course of this 2+ week period, I didn't actually watch one complete game live - just bits and pieces, live and archived. Looking forward to a continuation of their recent winning ways now that I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Go 'Stros!